BAM Multifamily Growth & Income Fund III
The strategy, or mandate, of Fund III is:
- • Acquire Class B+ to A- assets that were built after 2000 and are located near major economic drivers. Focus on upper workforce housing in Indianapolis and other Midwest Markets with strong demographics and quality school systems.
- • Seek assets that have strong, consistent in-place cash flow in markets where there is a supply and demand imbalance along with major economic drivers. Keep capital preservation and long-term appreciation top of mind.
- • Add significant value through a semi-major renovation and capital improvement programs to justify future rent increases. Look for operating expense efficiencies and economies of scale to reduce ongoing costs.
- • Eliminate “single asset risk” through portfolio diversification. The expectation that one or two assets may significantly outperform projections further increases the likelihood of a higher overall return for investors.
Given the assets are among a current BAM Capital portfolio, the management team has the highest level of conviction in its ability to execute the business plan and deliver the targeted returns to investors. To view the offering memorandum, visit our free investor portal by clicking “Invest Now”.
Fund III Webinars
Click for a virtual tour of each property.
- • Consistent passive income
Lower-risk assets with in-place cash flows with the ability to distribute preferred return after acquisition.
- • Significant tax benefits
A cost segregation analysis allows for accelerated deprecation to years of ownership. This large passive loss gets passed onto investors through a K1.
- • Vertically integrated company
In-house property management and construction allow for predictable cost reduction and value add.
Projected Investor Returns
*Above targets are the hypothetical capital contribution of and hypothetical sales proceeds. Hypothetical returns from (i) the operation, or (ii) a sale, of underlying assets, including, but not limited to, the timing and amount of available proceeds, have been arbitrarily included for illustrative purposes only. Returns are not guaranteed. Possibilities and examples do not represent or guarantee what the actual results.