BAM Multifamily Growth & Income Fund IV
BAM Multifamily Growth & Income
The BAM Multifamily Growth & Income Fund IV, a private real estate fund, seeks to balance cash flow stability, capital preservation, and long-term capital appreciation while providing superior risk-adjusted returns to investors.
The strategies of Fund IV are:
- Acquire Class A & B assets that are located near major economic drivers. Focus on Midwest markets with strong demographics and quality school systems.
- Seek assets that have strong, consistent in-place cash flow in markets where there is a supply and demand imbalance. Keep cash flow stability, capital preservation, and long-term appreciation top of mind.
- Use the BAM Companies vertically integrated platform with proven processes to drive revenue and create operating efficiencies. Seek opportunities that can benefit from organic rent growth or select interior/exterior renovations to justify future rent increases.
- Eliminate “single asset risk” through portfolio diversification. The expectation that one or two assets may significantly outperform projections further increases the likelihood of a higher overall return for investors.
- Minimum Investment: $200,000
Given BAM Capital’s intimate knowledge of the Midwest apartment market, the management team has the highest level of conviction in its ability to execute the business plan and deliver the targeted returns to investors.