This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13. THE WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN AND COMPANY DOES NOT KNOWINGLY SOLICIT OR COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE SITE FROM CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13. IF COMPANY LEARNS THAT A CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF 13 HAS SUBMITTED PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION TO COMPANY THROUGH THE SITE, IT WILL TAKE REASONABLE MEASURES TO DELETE SUCH INFORMATION FROM ITS RECORDS AND TO NOT USE SUCH INFORMATION FOR ANY PURPOSE (EXCEPT WHERE NECESSARY TO PROTECT THE SAFETY OF THE CHILD OR OTHERS, AS REQUIRED BY LAW, OR AS MAY OTHERWISE BE REQUIRED BY LAW).
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as age, gender, location, preferred language, affinity categories, and/or in-market segments; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You can choose to delete existing cookies, allow or block all cookies, and set preferences for certain websites in your browser’s settings. Please note you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Site if you choose to block all cookies.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please unsubscribe from receiving the electronic communications.
- to a person who in the reasonable judgment of Company is seeking the information as an agent of the individual;
- in situations where sharing or disclosing your information is required in order to offer you products or services you desire;
- to a third party or parties, where disclosure is required or permitted by law, a judicial proceeding, a criminal investigation, a court order, or legal process;
- to any other entity that acquires all or a portion of our organization by merger, reorganization, operation of law, or a sale of some or all of Company’s assets.
Company may be required to use or disclose your information in connection with a legal action or other proceeding, including without limitation, in response to a court order or a subpoena/summons. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION. Company is committed to protecting the security of any personal information you provide to us. We maintain commercially reasonable safeguards to maintain the security and privacy of personal information that you provide to us. In spite of these protections, Company cannot guarantee the security of any data submitted over the Internet. After your information reaches Company, however, it is protected by procedures and technology designed to block reasonably foreseeable intrusions by unauthorized third parties. We may store and process your personal information in the United States or Canada or any other country in which we or our agents maintain facilities. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your home country.
DATA RETENTION. In order to provide you with the products and services you request, answer questions you may have about the products and services provided, and for our own accountability to external regulatory bodies, we retain your information for a period deemed reasonable under the circumstances. Information stored is removed, destroyed, or deleted from time to time when it appears we will no longer have a need to contact you. Retention periods may be extended if we are required to preserve your personal data in connection with litigation, investigations and proceedings, or if a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law.
RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUALS. Site users who wish to correct, update, or resubmit the information they submit on the Site please contact Company using one of the methods listed below. If you consider that we have processed your personal data in violation of applicable law and failed to remedy such violation to your reasonable satisfaction, you may also lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority in your country.
602 N. Capitol Ave Ste 210
Indianapolis, IN 46204