Westgate on 3rd
BAM Capital is pleased to present the opportunity to invest in a single asset, ground-up development project delivering a premier, 330 unit, Class A, multifamily community to Bloomington, Indiana– Westgate on Third.
BAM Capital presents this offering via a joint venture with one of the most prolific developers in the Midwest – DOMO Development.
DOMO Development has an impressive track record of building quality class “A” assets in highly desirable locations. DOMO Development develops projects in areas with quality school districts that are near quality employment, retail, and recreation. DOMO Development’s projects perfectly fit BAM Capital’s core investment strategy.
The delivery of this project will bring an unrivaled asset with premium floor plans, condominium-style finishes, and a best-in-class amenity package in a submarket with much more demand than supply. Westgate on Third fills an unserved rental market for luxury apartments in Bloomington, Indiana.
The principals of both BAM Capital and DOMO Development will personally guarantee the project and will have a 50/50 joint partnership. BAM Capital will maintain control of all major decisions as it relates to Westgate on 3rd.
➤ Ground Up Development with a Proven Operator
➤ Outsized Return Potential Over a Short Hold Period
➤ Shovel Ready Project Available for Immediate Deployment of Capital
➤ Bloomington, Indiana: a Nationally Recognized, High Barrier to Entry Submarket.
Tony Landa, Chief Investment Officer, Ben Cotton, VP of Investor Relations, and Andrew Hogan, Director of Investor Relations discuss Westgate on Third location, timeline, and what makes BAM Capital and Domo Development an ideal partnership for this ground-up development.
Targeted Investor Returns
*Above targets are the hypothetical capital contribution of and hypothetical sales proceeds. Hypothetical returns from (i) the operation, or (ii) a sale, of underlying assets, including, but not limited to, the timing and amount of available proceeds, have been arbitrarily included for illustrative purposes only. Returns are not guaranteed. Possibilities and examples do not represent or guarantee what the actual results.
Proven Track Record & Execution
- DOMO Development has an excellent track record for developing Class “A” multifamily projects across the Midwest because of its ability to control its construction costs while also delivering a superior product with high-end amenities.
- DOMO Development utilizes fixed price construction contracts to mitigate construction cost risk.
- DOMO Development’s principals have a combined experience of 75 years in real estate development and construction.
- DOMO Development has fully executed their business plan and delivered an average 21.5% IRR for their investors.
Location, Location, Location
- DOMO Development has completed all its development projects in high demand locations with a focus on excellent school districts, proximity to high-end retail, and an abundance of white-collar employment.
- BAM Capital only selects projects that fit our stringent investment thesis, and those that will deliver superior risk-adjusted returns for its investors.
Proven Track Record & Execution
- BAM Capital has delivered an average IRR of 35.14% and equity multiple of 2.58x to its investors within an average hold period of 3.4 years.
Trusted Operator + Experienced Team
- The BAM Companies is an operator at its core. It is a major component to our success. The BAM Companies formulates strategies to create operating efficiencies and use our proven methods to boost ancillary income – all things that are within our control.
- The BAM Companies Executive Team combined has over 185 years of real estate experience and have navigated their way through multiple adverse economic cycles.