Growth & Income Fund III
The strategy, or mandate, of Fund III is:
- • Recapitalize six currently held, 1997- 2008 built Class B+ to A- assets.
- • Focus on upper workforce housing in suburban Indianapolis – a nationally top performing market
- • With a new capital stack, management can add significant value through a semi-major renovation and improvement program
- • Forcing appreciation while simultaneously taking advantage of a long-standing Indianapolis market trend of steady rent growth
Given the assets are among a current BAM Capital portfolio, the management team has the highest level of conviction in its ability to execute the business plan and deliver the targeted returns to investors. To view the offering memorandum, visit our free investor portal by clicking “Invest Now”.
Fund III Webinars
- • Consistent passive income
Lower-risk assets with in-place cash flows with the ability to distribute preferred return after acquisition.
- • Significant tax benefits
A cost segregation analysis allows for accelerated deprecation to years of ownership. This large passive loss gets passed onto investors through a K1.
- • Vertically integrated company
In-house property management and construction allow for predictable cost reduction and value add.
Projected Investor Returns
*Above targets are the hypothetical capital contribution of and hypothetical sales proceeds. Hypothetical returns from (i) the operation, or (ii) a sale, of underlying assets, including, but not limited to, the timing and amount of available proceeds, have been arbitrarily included for illustrative purposes only. Returns are not guaranteed. Possibilities and examples do not represent or guarantee what the actual results.