Midwest Multifamily Real Estate Investing Opportunity:
The Flats at Fishers Marketplace | Fishers, Indiana
This Class A, garden-style apartment community, previously managed by an out-of-state owner, is nestled in the heart of Fishers, IN. This asset epitomizes substantial growth opportunities in a premier suburb of Indianapolis.
- Institutional Quality Asset Built with Best-in-Class Amenities
- Exceptional Location in Fishers, IN
- Significant Economies of Scale – Up to $1,000/Unit Savings in Operating Costs
- Below Market Rents up to $175/unit
- Wallet Share of only 18% in Fishers, IN*
- Easy Accessibility to Major Economic Drivers and Upscale Retail
- Outstanding Demographics with Explosive Population Growth
- Fund IV provides investors with an ideal blend of cash flow stability, capital preservation, and long-term appreciation potential.
Tony Landa, Chief Investment Officer, and Ben Cotton, VP of Investor Relations, discuss The Flats at Fishers Marketplace including the value-add strategy, financial overview, and the projected job and population growth.
Schedule a call to see why accredited investors choose BAM Capital.
*Wallet share, in the context of a renter, refers to the proportion of their disposable income that is allocated towards paying rent. It is essentially the percentage of their available funds that goes towards meeting their rental expenses. This metric is a key indicator of a renter’s financial commitment to housing costs and can be used to assess their affordability and financial well-being. For example, if your rent is $2,000/month and your gross income is $10,000/month, then the rent to income ratio or, wallet share, is 20%.