32 Union consists of 210 units and is located in Noblesville, Indiana, a northern suburb of demographics. Built with the amenities and interior unit finishes that cater to high-income earners, 32 Union offers residents a comprehensive amenity set, a desirable school system, upscale retail areas, and a close commute to high-paying jobs.
- Institutional Quality Asset Built in 2019
- Outstanding Location in Noblesville, an Affluent Suburb of Indianapolis
- Population Growth of 191% Since 2010 within a One Mile Radius
- Strong In-Place Cash Flow
- Below Market Rents by as much as $150/unit
- Year-over-Year Rent Growth of 19.7%
- Management/Operations Upside
- Economies of Scale with Other Assets Operated by The BAM Companies
- Limited Nearby New Construction
- Best-in-Class Amenities and Unit Interiors/Finishes
- Exceptional School System
Fund IV provides multifamily real estate investors with an ideal blend of cash flow stability, capital preservation, and long-term appreciation potential.